Employers have bent over backwards to accommodate the New World Order mandate to accept transgendered people. They have done so to the detriment of the nuclear family and Title VII. They want to make everyone purple.
March 4, 2023
As we embark on a new year, let us not forget the good business practices of yesteryear that respected the employee, the employer and all potential clients.
Since 2020, hiring has become impersonal yet the one to be hired is, in fact, a person, not a robot. The impersonal methods being used to circumvent legitimate interaction frustrate anyone with a significant portfolio representing their work. Young employers too often do not respect those with seniority and significant work experience, asking for juvenile "tests." Far too many have also asked questions that are patently illegal, such as age range, ethnic identity, married or unmarried, and graduation date.
The laws of the past have been set aside to further a progressive agenda that is bad for business growth, bad for the economy, and bad for society. I have seen this same egregious HR behavior on government websites, those posting on LinkedIn, Simply Hired, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, even GlassDoor. I have watched all of them break Title VII allowing illegal posts.
Illegal Interview Questions
- It is illegal to ask a candidate questions about their:
- Age or genetic information
- Birthplace, country of origin or citizenship
- Gender, sex or sexual orientation
- Marital status, family, or pregnancy
- Race, color, or ethnicity
Lastly, ANY vaccine mandate is clearly illegal. "Informed consent" includes the right to say, “No!” to any protocol you do not want to endure. Employers who are demanding this vaccine and state such on an employment ad should be sued; the Supreme Court noted in its 1992 Riggins V. Nevada decision that “the forcible injection of medication into a non-consenting person’s body represents a substantial interference with that person’s liberty.” In sum we are not lab rats: https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2021/09/bidens-vaccine-mandate-is-grossly-unconstitutional/
Therefore, if you are filling out a job application and it asks for your age range, refuse to answer.
- If it asks your pronoun[s], refuse to answer.
- If it asks your ethnic background, refuse to answer.
- If it asks if you are married with children, or a first generation college graduate, refuse to answer.
- If it asks if you sympathize with the LGBQT, refuse to answer.
- Title VII yet applies to the Biden administration, as it has under even one in the past.